Salary range: $65,000–$82,000 a year
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a skilled and motivated IT Developer to join our dynamic team. As an IT Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software applications that meet the needs of our organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and ensure the successful delivery of projects.
– Develop software applications using programming languages and frameworks.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
– Design and implement software solutions that align with business objectives.
– .Net programming
– HTML 5 programming
– (MySQL) database server environment management
– XML/Java scripting
– Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
– Conduct testing and debugging to identify and resolve issues.
– Integrate software components and third-party libraries.
– Document software specifications and user manuals.
– Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
– Provide technical support and troubleshooting for software applications.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
– Strong user interface design and development skills using modem techniques.
– Strong knowledge of version control and dependency resolution.
– Solid understanding of security and compliance standards related to package management.
– Proficient with Linux server operating systems and maintenance.
– Analytical and problem-solving skills to arrive at the most efficient solutions.
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of people with various levels of technological sophistication both inside the department/ unit and externally.
– Self-motivated, well organized and able to work individually or as part of a dynamic team.
– Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
– University degree or College diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Proven experience as an IT Developer or similar role.
– System analysis documentation (utilizing Visio)
– Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Java, C#, or Python.
– Experience with web development frameworks (e.g., Angular, React) and databases (e.g., SQL, MongoDB).
– Proficient in VB.NET and ASP.NET programming
– Proficient in HTML 5
– (MySQL) database server environment management
– Java script : XML experience
– Knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
-Knowledge of Financial Services and Mutual Funds would be considered an asset.
– Experience with cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure).
– Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
– Certifications in relevant technologies or programming languages.
For interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com
Invico Capital Corporation (“Invico”) has been working with Prometa Fund Services Inc. (“Prometa”) since 2008. At the time, we made the decision to work with Prometa as they are also a Western based, entrepreneurial company and we felt that they could help Invico meet the needs of servicing our investors. Invico has been extremely pleased with the quality of service that we have received from Prometa over the past seven years. Prometa is very responsive to our needs and is able to customize their services to ensure our needs are met in the most efficient and cost effective manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Prometa to other organizations that are looking for fund services.
Prometa Fund Services has been instrumental in expanding our sales network. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of FundSERV and the fund industry. Since launching Magenta III Mortgage Investment Corporation on the FundSERV network we’ve experienced substantial growth. Prometa has made our FundSERV initiative a tremendous success.
We approached Prometa three years ago to explore the possibility of transacting our exempt market product through the FundSERV platform. Working with Prometa has allowed us to expand our distribution network, improve visibility into our capital pipeline and bring structure to the subscription timeline that has benefited both us and our dealer partners. Prometa has exceeded my expectations with their exceptional response times, professionalism and ability to successfully navigate the fast pace of change in the exempt market.
Prometa Fund Services Inc. has played an important role in the continuing success of the SaskWorks Venture Fund Inc. Since we began working with Prometa in 2003, we have experienced a level of service that far exceeds our prior backoffice. The fact that this service is provided to us at a cost less than our previous provider allows us to not only provide great service to our shareholders but put more dollars back in their pockets through a lower MER.